The California Aggie encourages readers to voice their opinions respectfully in regards to both the readers and writers of The Aggie. Comments are not pre-moderated, but may be removed if deemed to be in violation of this policy.
Comments should remain on topic, concerning the article they are connected. Brevity is encouraged. Posting under a pseudonym is discouraged but permitted.
A comment will be deleted if:
• The comment attacks a named or identified person or group unreasonably;
• The comment makes readers unreasonably uncomfortable on the basis of one’s race, gender, religion, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation or otherwise.
• The comment attacks personally any California Aggie employee.
• The comment contains excessive obscenities or sexual explicitness.
• It is determined that the comment is made under a false name or uses another person’s name or e-mail address.
• The comment threatens or encourages violence.
• The comment encourages illegal behavior.
• The comment violates copyright or privacy protections.
• The comment contains personal information.
• The comment is completely off-topic or determined to be spam.